Dispensing Physician Renewal FAQs
- What is the cost for a Dispensing Physician renewal? $75, payable only by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- How do I log in? On the Licensure Gateway page, choose the PERSONAL LICENSES tab and enter in your username and password.
- I forgot my username, what do I do? Click on the FORGOT USERNAME tile and follow the prompts.
- I forgot my password, what do I do? Click on the FORGOT PASSWORD tile and follow the prompts.
- What form do I use to update my practice site(s)? All practice site updates are done online, please log in and update your practice site on your end.
- What happens if I don’t renew my registration? Your registration status will move to INACTIVE if not renewed by March 1 and you are no longer allowed to work as a dispensing physician in NC.
- I’ve finished my renewal; how do I print my certificate? After your payment has gone through, you’ll receive a CONFIRMATION PAGE. To navigate back to your main menu, click HOME. Once there, scroll down and click on the DISPENSING PHYSICIAN tile under LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES and it will take you to a new page. Once there, click on PRINT ANNUAL CERTIFICATE.
Contact Board staff with questions.